- They know about Beard Season
- Were inspired to get a skin check
- Have detected and treated a skin cancer/melanoma
- Are now alive and well
Like classic millennials, we measure our success with hashtags.
These are people we’ve potentially saved. To qualify:
These are people who've had a skin check because of us
It includes those who found something and those who didn’t. Both are equally important. To help, we’re inspiring people in four ways:
- Celebrating people who get checked
- Making it easier for people to book
- Organising ‘pop-up’ community skin checks
- Helping businesses do skin checks on site
These are the people who power this movement... YOU.
You and thousands of others from all over the world who grow their beards each winter and use them to save lives. Here’s how powerful you can be:
If 5,000 of you to sign up as a #BeardSeasonAmbassador, and each of you encourage at least 10 people to get a #BeardSeasonSkincheck. You’ll help 50,000 people who might find a suss looking spot they had no idea about, and according to our statistics, that’d be 5,000 #BeardSeasonVictories!! 5,000 lives you might have saved simply by getting on board…
Now if that isn’t the best excuse to grow a beard, then we’d like to know what is.